We shall keep your Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
• providing you with our services;
• the normal management, operation, and maintenance of Our Website;
• providing you with regular communications from us with details of our retail business and relevant benefits;
• providing you with Retail Goods or Services which you have requested;
• processing your order for purchases at Our Stores, including verifying your payment details/status;
• carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting Retail Goods or Services that are likely to be of interest to you;
• investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and research for service improvement;
• prevention or detection of crime;
• disclosure as required by law; and
• aggregated behavioural analysis.
With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other media whether now known or available in the future) in relation to offers and promotions from:
• third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to you in relation to the following types of products or services:
a) Retail Goods or Services;
b) financial, investment, insurance, banking and credit cards;
c) transportation, travel and accommodation;
d) sports, leisure, recreation and entertainment;
e) telecommunications products and services;
f) e-commerce (including trading and payment platforms and online auctions).
We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us.
We may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to your Personal Data in connection with a re-structuring of our retail business, and/or merger (as between us and a third party), sale, or transfer (whether of assets or shares, in whole or in part), to use, hold, process or retain such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in clauses 5 and 6 above.
Browsing information collected from you (Cookies)
The types of data we may collect from you when you visit the Sites include:
• information about the type of browser you use;
• details of the web pages you have viewed;
• your IP address;
• the hyperlinks you have clicked; and
• the websites you visited before arriving at our Site.
You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of the functions and services of our Sites.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:
• check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
• access your Personal Data held by us;
• require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
• ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data and the type of Personal Data held by us;
• opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
Any request in relation to the above shall be in writing and addressed to:
Email address: email@example.com
For enquiries, please contact Our Customer Hotline, which can be found on Our Website.
In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
Protecting your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s) you visit.